They say
actions
speak louder than words...
You
are keeping your word-
But-
your actions-
which speak volumes...
are a betrayal
of those words~
If you only knew
what I know...
"Betrayal" is the prompt at OSI this week. Please visit and see the other poems for this prompt! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
12 comments:
An interesting look at betrayal, I like the unique spin on words being betrayed.
I'm just stopping by after my blog-break, I hope you had a great summer and all is well :)
Well Patti, who can claim actions match his words 100%, always?
This poem has prompted me to post one more entry on word betrayal on OSI. Please do visit my blog.
Please look at this comment as just my views on the subject.
I think you have put it in the simplest possible way.. Well done Patti..
this could be extremely important for somebody to read....hmmmmm.
simple truth...!!
Very true, Patti. Now comes the second, hard part, after the 'knowing;' that of deciding a course of action. Some items will not be a choice for some folk.
..
Great interpretation of betrayal!
So true! You've captured the spirt of betrayal beautifully
Linda
Ohh...I hope things work out, if this is from life. Actions do speak so much louder I agree. Good reminders Patti.
Hugs, G
Autumn, bring it on!!!!
True, so true.
Yes, oh, yes. Wow.....
Love this one too
Post a Comment