people are blown into our lives
on the winds
of circumstance and chance (and change?)
sometimes they are a soft refreshing breeze
offering relief and comfort
and
other times destructive and damaging- unpredictable
leaving devastation and damage control in their wake
all -though
leave their marks on our lives
(whether we want them to or not)
affecting our life's course
(whether we are aware of it or not)
forever changing us
and we will never be quite the same as we were ....
********************************************************************************
wind is picking up
i've been stagnant too long
it's time to sail on
Below are some images I captured from this past weekend
16 comments:
Beautiful pictures Patti. I found my Stone and Thread rabbit pattern. I am correct. I could stich for years with what I own.
Beautiful words and pictures!!!! Words so true.
So glad I came by. Wisdom in words. Comfort and beauty in images.
http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/06/20/bella/
I love the way you used the prompt. Just wonderful .
Wonderful words and pictures.
Thanks for sharing.
I like the analogy of people in our lives and wind...great work! Enjoyed reading this piece!
A different perspective...
Lovely pictures.
Nice!
Wow Patti...and another Wow!
You made a very unique rendition of the prompt!
Now let me ask you, am I a wind blown your way to give you cheers and happiness? Just askin dear! I sure know I am and I do!
Love you Patti! Hugs!
I love your photos too Patti: )
Hi Patti ~~ It is a refreshing wind that blew you our way and into our lives long distance. I am glad you remembered to bring your blog along this time too!
This is very thought provoking too. We generally look forward to those the wind may blow our way. Agreed some just don't turn out good at all.
I find that the older one (me at least) gets the less likely we are to look forward to see what the wind is blowing.
..
The last also goes for limitting my FaceBook friends. I have about ten on the waiting list right now. I just don't feel like keeping up with them.
..
Very beautiful...sail through.. yes.. Patti.. you write and express as beautiful as the pictures here.. I felt enhanced here.. thanks..
Very beautiful...sail through.. yes.. Patti.. you write and express as beautiful as the pictures here.. I felt enhanced here.. thanks..
amazing.
You and I are on the same page. Time to move on.
I find this year on Topsail I avoid eye contact at all costs. Just don't want anybody blowing in right now.
Thank you for saying it.
Very good advice, sailing on and leaving the bad "stuff" and people behind. We can't allow them to affect our future, even if they did affect us for a time.
Wise words here Patti, well done!
Hugs, G
Wonderful poem and beautiful ~ beautiful images ~ what a pretty world it is that surrounds you!
Happy Blessings
lovely lovely lovely
Post a Comment