Monday, October 6, 2008



Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy uses this idea and I really like it. This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook, sponsored by Peggy at The Simple Woman. It is a great way to start off the week! Stop by Peggy's blog to see who else is participating and read their entries, then think about participating yourself!

For Today...

Outside my Window... the leaves are finally starting to turn. It's taken awhile but with the cooler nights, the colors are starting

I am thinking... how nice it was to go up to Michigan on Saturday and be able to do all the things I love up there...shopping in St. Joe's, having a delicious late lunch, going to the farm stands on the way to Sister Lakes, seeing all the places I haven't seen in a month

I am creating...questions for Book Club Tues. on the book Run

I am going... to try and be more productive this week

I am wearing... a khaki split skirt, baby blue sweater and blue jean jacket

Around the house...the Halloween decorations are up in the living room and dining room, and I put away summer clothes and got out some heavier stuff

I am reading... New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

I am hoping...to not be as worried about things this week as I have been

I am hearing... the dogs outside...Lady barks to try to get Abbbey to chase her and play with her...so far- it's not working

One of my favorite things... warm drinks- whether it is Chai tea, flavored coffees, hot chocolate or apple cider- I love that this starts the time of year to enjoy them

A few plans for this week...catch up on some school stuff and work on the never ending stamping projects

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... This was taken in St. Joseph, MI Saturday at a farm stand


What is going on in your world on this day?







2 comments:

JUST ME said...

Hi Patti,

Wow seems like for ever since I was here last. Just got back from my brother's wedding and I see you have made some wonderful changes to your blog. Love the new Autumn look.

I hope all is well on your part of the world.

Peace,

Angelica

Janet said...

Wow!!! I am so impressed by your whole spread here!!! I mean I know your creative and everything but this is AMAZING!!!!!!! You have a new calling!! I love it all!! You will have to teach me how to set something like this up! I have known you for over twenty years but it's so nice to read about the little daily activities. I have TRULY enjoyed your blog and will continue to keep updated!! Again this is just FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!