Monday, October 13, 2008






Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy uses this idea and I really like it. This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook, sponsored by Peggy at The Simple Woman.

It is a great way to start off the week! Stop by Peggy's blog to see who else is participating and read their entries, then think about participating yourself!

For Today...

Outside my Window... it is a gray day which makes the colored leaves pop with color

I am thinking... that I have a lot to do and have no business being on the computer

I am creating...autumn and Halloween cards

I am going... on a roadtrip TODAY for FOUR days with 2 good friends to Springfield to work on a committee for Alternative Assessment for special ed

I am wearing... jammies still

Around the house...I smell the autumn spice coffee I am brewing and the candle I have lit on the mantel...the dogs are in their spots, and Molly is still sleeping; Mike has left for work

I am reading... New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

I am hoping...that Katie, Mary and I have a great time on our working roadtrip

I am hearing... GMA on tv

One of my favorite things... a cozy gray day and being off from school...Thank you Christopher Columbus!!!

A few plans for this week... have a good time working and playing in Springfield and getting ready for ISU's Homecoming this weekend

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... The Capitol Building In Springfield, Il

What is going on in your world on this day?




3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Patti,

I have no business being on the computer while I am at work; but hey, you got have fun too right!

Glad you are going to have a fun little road trip! I know you will enjoy all the colors on your drive!!!!

JUST ME said...

hope you are having a fabulous time.

Angie

Relyn Lawson said...

Today, I had an unexpected evening alone with my husband. Sloane ended up spending the night with a friend. We just got home and it's after 1:00 A.M. I can't believe we used to do this all the time.