The sun's rays
begin to emerge
after the Darkest of Nights.
They spill in golden-colored shafts
across the horizon
at the Dawn of a Brand New Day~
banishing the regrets,
fears,
and heartaches
that came with The Night.
Quietly...
the Day breaks
releasing
all the Possibilities,
Hope,
and Opportunities
that this New Day can hold.
A Gift to open-
if you choose to accept.
I marvel at the Wisdom of the Dawn~
to start anew each day
No Matter What~
and I take that Message
and think about it...
mull it over
and really try
to apply it to myself-
wanting so badly
to Dance in the light
of the Golden Dawn...
this Golden Dawn
that will break and shine
whether I'm ready or not.
This week's prompt at OSI is Dawn. Please see how others have interpreted this prompt by visiting this site. Have a wonderful week!
13 comments:
Gorgeous photos! They really are filled with hope, of possibility "dawning" each day. Thanks for the inspiring words today.
Patti ~ such a lovely post ~ something so peaceful about the sun over the water ~ Teresa
oh yes.. beautiful picturesque post! dawn begins a new day of possibilities and new hopes.. and its wisdom is indeed wonderful.. :)
Lovely, and just give it a try.
Wow...loved this...and the imagery is beuatiful.:)
I love the early morning as well.
What glorious pictures to match your lovely words. New days are a great thing!
I'm thinking of you. And sorry, so sorry you've been sad. I just wanted to say...
Well, that I'm thinking of you. Sending you love.
the day "breaks"....I like that word I can not find one so fine in spanish...!
"A Gift to open-
if you choose to accept."
So beautifully put. Yes, choice to dance or to despair is ours.
Thanks for reminding.
Quietly...
the Day breaks
releasing
all the Possibilities,
Hope,
and Opportunities
that this New Day can hold
Lovely words.. and this is what I am today looking at for few loved ones.. do visit my page to join me in prayer..
Lovely poem and lovely post Patti!
I like this one:-)
Post a Comment