me acknowledging
the abundance of my life
a personal goal
Abundance is the prompt for OSI this week( please check out the others' poems!). I sometimes don't always realize how abundant my life truly is until I really sit down and take stock of how blessed I am to live the life that I do!
My Christmas Break from school was a whirlwind 2 weeks of nonstop abundance of activities involving lots of get-togethers with different groups of friends and family- as well as soccer games, shopping, lunches, dinner, a gift exchange with my stamping friends as well as 2 parties I hosted; a Girl's Night and a White Elephant Party for my teacher friends. I kind of needed a break from Break! Below are some pictures of some of the things I got to do-
The tree at Daley Plaza and the Christkindl Market
A trip into Chicago to see the sights
Learning a new craft
Sledding!!!
High School friends get together at a favorite pizza place
13 comments:
What an abundance in riches of the heart! You are a wealthy woman ...
As the holidays were going by I was amazed by how many things you were doing!!! Abundance is right! How wonderful!!! Glad you had so much fun!
Life as it should / could be. May time and life continue to treat you all kind.
daily athens
Looks like you had an abundant supply of family and friends to enjoy the holidays with! Time flies by so quickly, doesn't it. It appears that you had much fun!
Great haiku and pics. Looks like you had fun.
look at all the fun you all had...
here is toooo more and more fun in 2011!
angie
congratulations for that abundance...it is good that you are able to appreciate it!
that is one full break! mine felt SO full too. I also need a break from my break when I returned. Too much at once.
I enjoyed your haiku~
Thanks for sharing the abundance of your beautiful life.
I had so much fun viewing the world through your eyes! All those pictures brought it home... we are truly blessed and abundantly held in life. Thanks!
lucky you to have gotten to see laura on her birthday....
Love the pics!
I am telling you, that daughter of yours gets more beautiful with every picture you share of her. I do love this recap of all your holiday fun. I hope all the joy has held you up as we face the killer February. Take care, my friend.
Hey. Have I told you yet how much I like your winter playlist?
Post a Comment