Yes, Patti..that's indeed true.. death means rebirth..does it mean there is no death...Liked being here, Patti..
the flow of life...so true!
so true Patti ~ you always get me thinking OUCH (-:
Simple. Perfect. TrueHere is one I re-worked for this prompt:http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/02/06/last-word/
So simple, perfect and beautiful!
You must be such a wonderful poetry teacher. You sure do write it well enough. I love this, Patti.
I love this! Spring is a fickle gal this year.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, Patti..that's indeed true.. death means rebirth..does it mean there is no death...
Liked being here, Patti..
the flow of life...so true!
so true Patti ~ you always get me thinking OUCH (-:
Simple. Perfect. True
Here is one I re-worked for this prompt:
http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/02/06/last-word/
So simple, perfect and beautiful!
You must be such a wonderful poetry teacher. You sure do write it well enough. I love this, Patti.
I love this! Spring is a fickle gal this year.
Post a Comment