many wrong choices
led me to today's moments
serendipitous
I always try and use mistakes as stepping stones. I try to remember that things that go wrong happened for a reason and there is a lesson to be learned from them. It is sometimes a struggle to find that lesson, and sometimes it isn't presented as quickly as I would like, but it's there. Wrong choice and mistakes remind me to slow down and they keep me humble and for that I am grateful!
The OSI prompt this week is "wrong." Please see how the other contributors interpreted this prompt.
9 comments:
Yes! So many times the path seems like a wrong choice, until ones trips over a surprise gift.
That's the way to think about it. Nice one.
Very nice, Patti! :) ~~ Your verse reminded me of my former NASA boss who once told us "We don't have problems, we have opportunities."
That was not original with him but I liked his attitude.
..
Mistakes teach. We are what we are now as a result of learning from mistakes. You have put it here so well.
YET....everything happens for a reason and i truly believe we learn more from our mistakes then anything actually told or taught to us.....xo
Such nice sentiments. Wrong choices have a purpose in our lives as well. I enjoyed this!
Patti, I hope that whatever went wrong was righted. I have to agree the way you do -- otherwise, wrong would be way too depressing!
I have found from experience.That some times it may take years for you to look back to find. It turned out for good. Life lessons are just stepping stones.
only the wrong choices made u learn...
Post a Comment