Patti your pictures bring to mind the very essence of the word soul.Linda
Good to see you back Patti, after a long time.. this is indeed soulful... thanks..
wonderful pics...so nice to read and see!
Let's hear it for renewed bliss!
Soulful (or soul-full) journeys are the ones most worth taking!Soul Opening
Nice to see you back at OSI, Patti. Your verse and the pictures go well together. The soul of the sea keeps pushing it towards the shore doesn't it?I like those pictures. The bird in the barren tree is exquisite! It I love!..(The dog ate my paper and the proofreader is out sick.)..
Beautiful pictures and words.
Beautiful pics. and words that carry deep. Thanks Patti.
Beautiful haiku and images that go so well with your haiku.
Wonderful words and the photos make me want to be there. My kind of serene scenes. Lovely.
What a cold place this seems and oh, what wonderful photos. Where are they, I wonder? Looks a bit like Lake Michigan! Beautiful post.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Patti your pictures bring to mind the very essence of the word soul.
Linda
Good to see you back Patti, after a long time.. this is indeed soulful... thanks..
wonderful pics...so nice to read and see!
Let's hear it for renewed bliss!
Soulful (or soul-full) journeys are the ones most worth taking!
Soul Opening
Nice to see you back at OSI, Patti. Your verse and the pictures go well together. The soul of the sea keeps pushing it towards the shore doesn't it?
I like those pictures. The bird in the barren tree is exquisite! It I love!
..
(The dog ate my paper and the proofreader is out sick.)
..
Beautiful pictures and words.
Beautiful pics. and words that carry deep. Thanks Patti.
Beautiful haiku and images that go so well with your haiku.
Wonderful words and the photos make me want to be there. My kind of serene scenes. Lovely.
What a cold place this seems and oh, what wonderful photos. Where are they, I wonder? Looks a bit like Lake Michigan! Beautiful post.
Post a Comment