Monday, November 23, 2009

Creativity is one of my favorite words! It encompasses so many areas and means so many things to everybody. I know I need major doses of it in my life to feel on track. Whether I am soaking up others' inspiration and creativity or am directly involved in my own, without creativity in my life, I tend to feel lost. Please check out other poets' interpretations of this prompt over at OSI this week and see how others feel about the prompt creativity.

Constantly inspired from

Real examples~

Each piece a mini work of

Artistic

Talent~

Inspiration comes from

Varying places

Including music, art, nature, images, poetry, and words ~ as each artist

Tries to express what's in his heart and soul

Yearning to create more




15 comments:

Michelle said...

How very creative....I need a spark of creativity really bad!

Joanne said...

It's one of my favorite words, too! I love how we can find creativity all around us, even as you say, in nature! When we're not creating, we can surely find it with ease.

Tumblewords: said...

Terrific! I love the wordle and your words. Terrific!

beth said...

I'm so sorry I missed seeing you at the stamp show...how was it ?

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth P. said...

Hi dear Patti--
This was beautiful...and I hear your soul's longing to create, express, expand!!

zoya gautam said...

simple & lovely ..

many thanks ..

The Write Girl said...

Yes, I agree with your sentiments. Creativity is so essential and integral to our lives. Beautiful words and lovely acrostic.

SandyCarlson said...

I enjoyed your acrostic.

Relyn Lawson said...

You are SO GOOD!! Tomorrow is bound to be crazy. So tonight while it is quiet, I wanted to wish you and yours the happiest, most delicious of Thanksgivings. Happy Turkey Day, my friend.



Happy reading. :^)

Jim said...

'You just watch Patti and see!'

This is soooooo good, Patti. Sometimes I think it just isn't fair that 'writing teachers' have all the talent. ;-)

I do like the last line very much, a bunch of us have that little 'yearning' tallent to create more no matter about the rest.
..

JUST ME said...

Patti,

Wishing you and your family a very peaceful Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,

Angelica Torrez

Geraldine said...

Wonderful!

gabrielle said...

It is our longing for beauty that ignites the spark. Lovely.

Rita said...

Wonderful words for creativity! You are very creative!