Wednesday, November 18, 2009


The past few weeks have been really rough for me. I feel swamped at school and home, and I I am in the middle of some mini crisis issues at work and in my personal life; a lot to deal with all at once. When confronted with all of this my first reaction is to withdraw and hide away. When I can't do that...I cry. So- here is my interpretation for the prompt at OSI this week which is reincarnation. Please stop over at OSI and view other talented poets' work.



the tears in my soul

reincarnated as tears

cleanse my worried heart


This too shall pass, but as always, thank you so much to my friends in the Blogworld and Realworld for the kind comments and support. You are all awesome and very much appreciated!

25 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Sending you BIG (((((HUGS)))))! Sorry for the icky stuff going on. Hang in there my friend :) you are one strong lady!

{Hope I can stay awake tomorrow!! Well Edward and Jacob are a bit of eye candy ;) }

(Were you as shocked as I was on DWTS and Joanna's elimination??!!)

Jim said...

Hi Patti, I am sorry for those problems. I do feel your nice haiku is pretty much your true feelings.

I think crying helps--men always try things to help the lady stop her crying--but I have cried too. It was awful. Sometimes I still do a sob when I breathe in deeply.

All that, but it has to get better even though it might not be good. "Better" I think is 'relevant' but people don't like to hear that things are 'relevant.'

(((((HUGS))))) :-)
..

Joanne said...

Sometimes I think that feeling our whole range of emotions is a part of life, of living, sad though it might be sometimes. But when we work through it, we're all the richer for it in wisdom and experience. I hope you're feeling much better soon, Patti, and that things are going well.

beth said...

here's a big dose of huggage for you !
yep, that's hugs in a bag !!

thinking of you....

Laura said...

Hang in there!!!!
I am sending good wishes your way
cyberhugs too

SandyCarlson said...

I hear you! It is wonderful that we can create our own sea to bathe our hurts.

Keke said...

Oh,this too shall pass indeed. What beautiful sentiments, three simple lines that seem to speak so deeply and the soul spills open bathe in those tears and light a candle, the light leads the way...

XO
Keke

tobie said...

Patti,

YOU are in my thoughts.....

I hope all your troubles pass soon.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I totally understand where you are coming from.

I tend to always run away and want to hide as well. Sometimes life is not very kind. Sometimes people are not very kind.

Hang in there sometimes there is actually light behind all our dark tunnels.

HUGS, Angie

gautami tripathy said...

It will pass...

time and time again

Kill Word Verification

Susan Tuttle said...

Sending warmth your way:)

Amity said...

Hi Patti,

you are not alone in such dilemma. everyone here does, but could only hide it.

me, i am on a week's leave from work, to recharge myself and to at least veer away from fellow workers thatt are hard to deal with.

in any workplace, the climate runs the same.

cheer up! we're here for you! you can overcome that Patti, i assure...just cry it out and you will feel better after it!

:)

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hello Dear ~
Sending you lot of love and prayers over the blogsphere. I believe in you friend!
Hugs and Blessings!!!

Loch Rob said...

An cleanse they do. Very nice.

Tumblewords: said...

A good cry sometimes is good for the 'what ails one' feeling. Warm thoughts sent your way.

beth said...

are you going to the stamp show ?

Jeeves said...

Please take care..Time will pass

Anonymous said...

Love the way you used tear/tear. Good luck with what ever is going on.

Sandra.if said...

your awareness of that makes those problems easier to solve!

gabrielle said...

Tears are cleansing - amniotic fluid regenerated. May your heart be lighter. Thanks for coming out of your cocoon. Beautiful haiku!
Blessings and peace

Quiet Paths said...

Tears are truly a gift sometimes even though getting to that point is not at all nice. A big hug from me all the way from MT.

zoya gautam said...

i wish u well patti ..

Geraldine said...

This is a beautiful and touching interpretation of the prompt. I am so sorry to read that you are going through a tough time. We all face so many challenges along the way but we can never give up. This too shall pass indeed. It always does. Know that so many people care for you, including me. We might all be friends via cyberspace but friends we are nonetheless.


Hugs and take care, Geraldine

Beth P. said...

It all shall pass, dear Patti.
Those tears will be fertilizer for some new pages in your book of life.

You are loved--

Relyn Lawson said...

I love you, my friend. I am thinking of you. Please know that I am still praying for you, too.

Anonymous said...

You're OK. You'll be ok. I will too. we are good. period. xoxo