of sorts
a couple of songs heard from afar...
a dream?
a memory?
light lingering a little longer...
touches of green and gold
less white
my thoughts and soul are lighter
there's a spring in my step
that hasn't been there for awhile---
as the calendar marches ahead~
so does my mind-
hopping and flitting from one idea to another
as my world begins to unfurl from its seasonal slumber
my heart and soul are vellicated
with thoughts of hope
The prompt this week over at OSI is vellicate; please stop by and check out the other poems. I want to apologize for not getting around and commenting as much as I want. School and an incredible work load has kept me from doing this- I hope things change for me soon! I love and appreciate all the comments you leave~~~Have a wonderful week.
10 comments:
Nice thoughts, patti - brings a smile to my face
Very beautiful,this Patti..
Thanks for visiting me.
:)
What a wonderful poem and post! Spring is indeed on the way. In the meantime, I'm loving a winter wonderland as thick snow drops from the skies here in BC!
Hugs to you Patti, G
A beautiful poem that is perfect for the use of this new (to me) word.
I love how your first line pulled me in~
Yes, perfect! Oh, to have soil onto which to scatter seeds. Can't wait!
I'm sure you're ready to thaw!
Lovely words; always Patti!!
I will send lots of sunshine & warmth your way.....we were 79 today; maybe 80 tomorrow. Not ready for that kind of heat. Once we hit 80, seems we never go back!
Happy Spring!
Denise
It does feel like a gentle awakening, an ancient rhythm, you have captured it so well. (although here in Minnesota, still a memory and a dream.)
Thank you for your visit and your kind words.
Hopeful thoughts Patti! XO
Post a Comment