Accidental discovery...
...life threatening-
...life or death-
...life altering-
...life expectancy-
...life span-
...life cycle-
...life insurance-
...life saving-
...life force-
...life affirming-
...life lesson -
...life support
The week's prompt at OSI is "accidental." Recently my brother-in-law went to the doctor for a chest cold that would not go away. As a result he has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to his liver and lung. He is about to start his treatment and we are trying to figure out ways to support he and his family during this challenging time. His doctor has said had he not gone in for the cold he would have been dead within 2-3 months; with treatment he has a chance.
...life threatening-
...life or death-
...life altering-
...life expectancy-
...life span-
...life cycle-
...life insurance-
...life saving-
...life force-
...life affirming-
...life lesson -
...life support
The week's prompt at OSI is "accidental." Recently my brother-in-law went to the doctor for a chest cold that would not go away. As a result he has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to his liver and lung. He is about to start his treatment and we are trying to figure out ways to support he and his family during this challenging time. His doctor has said had he not gone in for the cold he would have been dead within 2-3 months; with treatment he has a chance.
19 comments:
I wish you and your family all the best at this time.
Life has an intensified meanng at times like this.
Mrs. Jim and I wish your brother the best. I will pray for him and for the family.
..
Saying a prayer for your brother-in-law and your whole family. I am sorry to hear this bad news.
Oh I'm so sorry to read this. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts at this difficult time, hoping for the best.
Will keep your family in my prayers, Patti.
Linda C.
Oh Patti...so so sorry...I can't imagine what you all must be going through! I will keep all of you held tight in my prayers...I was just popping in to give you some good news...You won! You won 'The Big I Love You Give Away!' and I was thrilled when your name came up on Random.org / but now even more so because you need a shot of kindness right now!! Be well.
XO Keke
Patti ~ I am so sorry to hear this ~ I can't stop thinking about him ~ know that you are all in my prayers
May God bless you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May God be on your side..
Oh Patti I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with him, you and your family! Hoping for the best..
I hope he thrives. That is one incredible poem.
Sending healing thoughts to your whole family Patti, this is so sad to read. Hugs and take care, G
Oh my goodness. What challenging times. Best to you!
Your poem is so descriptive of the trauma you are all going through. Prayers and hugs to all of you.
Difficult times. Sending prayers your way.
cute word play..
enjoyed the flow.
Patti, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Praying for your whole family through this ordeal, as it affects not only your brother-i-law but all of you. Please keep us updated.
Wisely chosen poem ~ and so true. Praying God's best for you and your family Patti. Wishing you the best dear ~ XO, me
Oh, no. I am SO sorry to hear this. Please know that I will be praying for your brother.
Post a Comment