I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I know for some of us there have been some bumps in the road this last year (some big, some little), but I hope that you enjoy some peace and gratitude for all things good in your life. However you spend your Thanksgiving, try and carve out some time to reflect on things that you are grateful for. Also try and make time during your Thanksgiving to enjoy autumn's last hurrah and beauty before the bustle of the holiday season begins.
Thank you for being one of my blessings!
PEACE...
5 comments:
Hi Patti, Thank you for dropping by my blog and wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoyed your thanksgiving post!
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving, alos. Come back to see me sometime! :) ~Rhonda
Patti,
I just got home after a long day of partying with my family and friends. I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.
Peace to you!
Angelica
Oh my your blog header photo is simply stunning. I hope your Thanksgiving was beautiful. xo rachel
Happy Thanksgiving Patti! Your blog is beautiful ~ love your banner! Blessings, K
patti...congrats !!!!
be sure to send me your snail mail address !!!!
send to:
bamcw64@aol.com
with winner in the subject line
Post a Comment