
This morning as I was driving to school I was just awed by the beauty of the Michigan- Indiana Mountain Range! Doesn't this look like a mountain range? It's actually cloud banks to the east of me over into Indiana and Michigan where they are currently receiving about 1 foot and more of "lake effect" snow! It's hard to imagine... schools are delayed and roads are hazardous just about 45 minutes from where I am. Welcome to the juxtaposition of winter! So "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow" as long as it stays over in Indiana and Michigan...at least for now.
3 comments:
Yes!
I agree with you as long as it stays away from us.
Great picture!
Angelica
So, so beautiful. I love this image.
I've lived in michigan {grand rapids and detroit} and I've lived in indiana {newburgh}....and never had any idea that there was a beautiful mountain range anywhere "over there"...thanks for sharing a beautful picture....
Post a Comment