Thanksgiving
Pilgrims move among us.
Silent, their gray lips
mouth prayers for the bountiful fields of autumn
Feathered Indians stand tall in quiet corners
invoking harvest home in a strange tongue.
This is our Thanksgiving.
Gathered together,
we are visited by the grace of old guests.
~Myra Cohn Livingston From the book, "Celebrations"

My love of all things vintage found me at the site of these vintage Thanksgiving postcard images. Here is where there are all kinds of free vintage and holiday images and ideas to use! Happy perusing and creating!
3 comments:
thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind words....
and I can't say enough to you about becoming a CASA....it was so rewarding to me in ways that words can't describe....each state is different though, so I can only hope that if you go through the training program and become one, that illinois loves the CASA program and that the experience is rewarding to you....
if you have time, keep me posted if you go ahead with it...I'd love to compare notes with you !!!!
Thanks so much for posting a link to my Vintage Holiday Crafts blog! I appreciate you sharing it with your readers. :-)
Carla
OH. How wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment