Friday, July 2, 2010

Penchant for the Patriotic


I LOVE summertime and to me, nothing says summer better than red, white, and blue and a porch. Driving around and just looking at porches and places is always one of my favorite things to do, so here are some pictures of what I have seen lately. See if you can sense the theme...
















These last couple of pictures are of my own porch.






HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

8 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Happy Independence Day!

Joanne said...

Love the porches, nothing says summer better! A very Americana photo display today, enjoy the Holiday :)

Ramesh Sood said...

It's a dream to visit America.. but then thanks for a very short but very beautiful trip out there.. yes, just one word.. BEAUTIFUL..

Rita said...

I love to look at other's decor and their yards. We have a beautiful country. God bless America. Have a great 4th of July!

JUST ME said...

Patti,

happy happy happy 4th to you and your family. thanks for your friendship. wonderful pics.
this weekend - have to work Sat, will spend the 4th with my family in the south side. Monday and Tuesday off and not sure what kind of mischief I will get myself into.

Blessing to you.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Such delightful charming photos Patti! I have to admit that I love your porch the best!!! Happy July 4 blessings to you!

Relyn Lawson said...

That porch, that porch!! I was just dropping in to wish you and yours the happiest Independence Day. May your day be full! May you enjoy laughter shared with family, great food shared with friends, fireworks to make you gasp, a lump in your throat at the anthem, and a full and grateful heart at all we have been given. Happy Fourth of July, my friend!

Laura said...

May I just say that I LOVE bunting!!!