OSI's prompt this week is "pause." I find November to be the perfect pause before the holiday season and all of the things that go with it are upon us. This past weekend I had the opportunity to go up near Rockford to visit a college friend for our Annual Fall Visit. We took a road trip up to Mineral Point, WI on Saturday to enjoy the fall scenery and the charm of a small town. It was just perfect...
November~
the proverbial pause
before the freneticness sets in~
a time to draw in
as the shadows darken
and deepen
to rest, re-charge, and reflect
to gather
thoughts on thankfulness
and my life's bounties
to revel in the final
golden glow
before
descending into
the depth of the season
the proverbial pause
before the freneticness sets in~
a time to draw in
as the shadows darken
and deepen
to rest, re-charge, and reflect
to gather
thoughts on thankfulness
and my life's bounties
to revel in the final
golden glow
before
descending into
the depth of the season
10 comments:
patti wonderful pics ......
i love the country .....
angie
What beautiful November images. How can it already be 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, it doesn't seem possible!
Patti ~ nice sentiments ~ good to take time to reflect
nice pictures
Excellent thoughts on November! I concur! Love the cow picture!!!
Perfect!
Linda C.
Wonderful sentiments and great pictures! Keep up the good work!
Patti, Every time I see your photos I think of what a wonderful photographer you are becoming. WOW!
love, love, love your photos....you have an amazing eye!
lovely capture of your emotions.
Patti, just beautiful.
Though I think final 'Golden Glow' is far away......
Post a Comment