Thursday, March 24, 2011

I WON!! Thank you Keke!!

Recently over at my friend Keke's blog, I entered a contest she was having; the Big I Love You Contest to help vote for her niece Olivia on Facebook for a scholarship and I WON the contest!! Oh my GOODNESS- I feel like I have hit the Jackpot of wonderfulness... Below are pictures of some of the cool things that arrived in 2 boxes (ephemera, fabric, jewelry, an apron, tea mug with a Keke made fabric "hugger", journals, candy, books, crafts, a beautiful matted photo that Olivia took...)!!! Thank you sooo much Keke (I am NOT worthy)!!!! By the way, Keke's blog Cherry Kingdom always has so much inspiration, ideas, and fun- make sure to check it out; she always finds the COOLEST things!!!!





























































8 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

You hit the jackpot! Have fun with all those goodies :) You'll have to post your fabulous creations!

Thanks for the link! I love Vintaj products. We have a bead store close by that carries some, but shes expensive. I've picked up a few pieces from Hobby Lobby. I could be in that store all day. Even Jillian likes going :)

And a belated Happy Birthday to you. What fun friends & family you have. Hope it was fabulous!
Denise

Joanne said...

What a treasure chest of a prize ... the gems just keep coming :)

Congrats!

Relyn Lawson said...

You lucky, lucky lady. Wow, what a haul.

Rita said...

Oh my, Patti, you did hit the jackpot! You will enjoy each and every item. Isn't it fun to win? I won one and it was such fun opening every item and ooohing and aaahing over it all. Congratulations! Glad you won!

Unknown said...

Hi Patti! Congratulations on winning Keke's giveaway. Keke's such a sweet soul and very creative. I know you're going to enjoy all the goodies.

Hope all is wonderful for you this weekend. Hugs...Tracy :)

Laura said...

Jackpot!!!!!!! What a bunch of great and inspiring stuff!!!!!!

Geraldine said...

Wow, that's quite a haul! Arent you the lucky one. NICE....

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you so much for entering