A couple weekends ago, my sister Lisa and I took the girls up to Michigan for an overnight stay at our lake. On the way up we stopped in St. Joseph, of course. I always like to have a picnic lunch on a beach I found many years ago. We did, but it got so chilly, overcast, and windy- stuff, including the seagulls, was flying around all over! Kylie and Hannah had a blast though! The waves were HUGE and they couldn't seem to stay out of them. We did some shopping in St. Joe's with a stop for the all important Blue Moon ice cream! When we finally got up to our lake, the girls wanted to relax for a little while before we went down to our beach. They tooled around in the golf cart and we finally ended up down on the beach. The next day, the girls wanted to go back to St. Joseph to see if the waves were still big; surprisingly enough, they were!Saturday, August 23, 2008
Ahhh...Michigan
A couple weekends ago, my sister Lisa and I took the girls up to Michigan for an overnight stay at our lake. On the way up we stopped in St. Joseph, of course. I always like to have a picnic lunch on a beach I found many years ago. We did, but it got so chilly, overcast, and windy- stuff, including the seagulls, was flying around all over! Kylie and Hannah had a blast though! The waves were HUGE and they couldn't seem to stay out of them. We did some shopping in St. Joe's with a stop for the all important Blue Moon ice cream! When we finally got up to our lake, the girls wanted to relax for a little while before we went down to our beach. They tooled around in the golf cart and we finally ended up down on the beach. The next day, the girls wanted to go back to St. Joseph to see if the waves were still big; surprisingly enough, they were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay Patti you must be a computer guru because you have made some nice changes to your blog. WOW!
Mine is plain Jane, but oh well I am not computer literate. More like iliterate.
Looks like everyone had fun on your trip to Michigan.
I hope your first week at school was okay and I believe you survived right.
You take care and have a great week.
Don't work to hard.
Post a Comment