Wednesday, August 27, 2008


I experienced an ultimate "blond moment" yesterday ( I can say this because I really am blond). Yesterday a friend's bracelet caught my eye. This particular friend has a penchant for all things dragonfly-ish. Her bracelet had some little adorable dragonfly beads and was made with crystals and was very pretty. I asked her to let me see her bracelet which she did. I was gushing and going on about how cute it was and where did she get it? I did notice she was giving me a strange look, and when I continued to ask where she got such a cute bracelet- she finally said... "you made it for me." How embarrassing, as I have no recollection of doing so and would NEVER have called attention to something I made. But after looking closely at it and going into the deep recesses of my mind- yup I did make it and I will have to make some more (and this time remember that I made them and who I gave them to)!


Do things like this ever happen to anyone else?


2 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh my goodness...that is a blonde moment for sure. I've done stuff like that, and I'm NOT blonde! xorachel

JUST ME said...

I don't want to offend any blonde people out there, but I swear I am totally BLONDE under my dark hair. Actually I will give you an example that just happened at least 30 minutes ago.

My husband asked what does domesticated mean.

He said is a COW domesticated.

I said sure a CAT is domesticated.

We all laughed our butts off because here he just said COW and I totally agreed and made the cow into the cat.

Don't feel bad. I AM 100% BLONDE all the time.