Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!

Lady is our 3 1/2 year border collie "mix" doggie who was waiting for us to adopt her at the shelter 2 years ago. We had just lost 3 dogs over the course of a year (our oldest was Mandy at 18 1/2) and our house just was not the same without our furry friends. After checking out many different shelters, web sites...and not quite knowing exactly what we were looking for I knew Lady was going home with us the second I saw her! She had been at the shelter for 2 weeks (!)and I just know that we were meant for her! Going from 3 dogs to 1 has been a real change, but she is a great dog, has a wonderful soul and I do not know what we would do without her!

Even though I am back at work and Molly is in school, Lady's life continues to be full of purpose as we hit the end of summer, or Dog Days. Here are a few pictures of what Lady does best!



Keeping watch over the neighborhood
Who me?




Nap time!





1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Patti,

She looks very sweet. It was meant to be I believe.

Do I see that she is sitting on a wicker chair there by the window.

I love me some wicker.

Peace to you.

Hope School is going FANTASTIC for you.

Angelica