Friday, August 15, 2008





I love these question thingys!! I'm always named by my friends as most likely to answer them when they are sent around as emails! I never know if that's a compliment or not (as in I have nothing better to do than to fill out questionnaires...). Hmmm... Anyway- try and answer these questions with only 1 word answers- it is harder than it seems!!! Have fun!!!


1. Your cell phone? off

2. Your significant other? caring

3. Your hair? wind-blown

4. Your mother? creative

5. Your father? unforgettable!

6. Your kid(s)? beautiful

7. Your favorite thing? books

8. Your dream last night? blank

9. The room you're in? calm

10. Your fear? unhealthiness

11. What you're not? outgoing

12. Last thing you did before logging on? cleaned

13. Where did you grow up? Homewood

14. What are you wearing? shorts

15. Your computer? invaluable

16. Favorite place? home

17. Your mood right now? apprehensive

18. Missing someone? definately

19. Something you're not wearing? glasses

20. Your life? unsettled


Thanks again to Relyn for this fun idea for a post!

2 comments:

JUST ME said...

this is fun Patti!

Have a good one!

Angelic

Relyn Lawson said...

Invaluable - great answer for the computer. Love it!