Sunday, August 2, 2009














Dear Molly~

I can't believe that 15 years has flown by so quickly. It seems just like yesterday that you were born. Being your mom has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I am so proud of the person you have become. Your smile lights up your face, the room, our world. I love who you are. From your kindness and compassion towards others to all of the awesome talents that you have, you continue to make us proud. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday day and an equally wonderful 15th year.


You are so very much loved by your dad and me~ Happy Birthday ~


I love you,

Mom
















13 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! And to you to mom!!! (always a special wish for the mom after all you give meaning to "birth"day!!)
Denise

Jim said...

Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday Molly!

That is all the better I can sing. I used to think I could sing better but that was a long time ago with a long, long, story.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Molly!
Isn't fifteen the age you start looking at cars? Or have you already been doing that!

Mom, you did good with all these pictures! Both of you and the rest, please enjoy the celebrations!
..

gautami tripathy said...

Happy Birthday Molly! You are so pretty!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful daughter! Happy Birthday Molly. :) Sweet, sweet letter and pictures.

xoxo

Michelle

beth said...

what a great tribute with love and admiration....

congrats to you on being such a good mom !

SandyCarlson said...

Happy birthday, Molly!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to Molly! It is wonderful that you love each other so!

Jeeves said...

Happy Bday Molly. You are cute and pretty

JUST ME said...

Happy Birthday Miss Molly.....

Wishing you many more GREAT birthdays.

Angelica

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, Molly, happy, happy birthday! May your fifteenth year be full of adventure, laughter, pure fun, and peace.

zoya gautam said...

Happy Birthday Molly!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Hi Patti,

I'm so glad you're enjoying your bracelet! It was a favorite with the little bird :)

When do you head back to school? Jackson starts on Monday......bittersweet for me! I miss him already :(
It's not my favorite time of year for school either! We're still in triple digits!! No fun for the kiddos.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!
Denise

MLU said...

Hey Patti
It's Sunday morning and as you know I took "baby Ellen" to college last week. I kept it together and never cried because I was SO happy for her!!But listening to your playlist, reading your blog and looking at the darling pictures of Molly, I had my first cry. Please enjoy the next few years with Molly.. as you know, it flies. Love, MLU