Friday, August 7, 2009

I Am!

Relyn over at Come Sit By My Fire did a similar post this week and invited others to join her, so "I am. "


I AM...
a wife
mother
sister
aunt, niece, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law
bibliophile
special ed teacher with patience extraordinaire (so I've been told)
porch percher
daydreamer
Facebook addict
jewelry maker
stamper
paper maker
cross stitcher
scrapbooker
a wisher upon stars
a worrier and obsess about things
in love with all things vintage and antique
a Halloween fanatic
not wanting to go back to school
very responsible
a lover of photography
not a typist
a blogger
a full moon gazer
somewhat creative
a flavored coffee drinker
addicted to Diet Coke
extremely shy and insecure at times
a poem creator
wanting to try collage and altered art (but don't know where to start)
a fritterer
almost a vegetarian
a lover of rainy days
a sleep-a-holic
the most organized in my family
a good friend and listener
a candle burner
a holiday decorator
a visual learner
a reality show junkie
a sentimental crier (over anything)
a hard and conscientious worker
able to see the beauty in all 4 seasons but love autumn the most
a giggler and laugher
curious and a problem solver
an 80's movie aficionado (RIP John Hughes- you will be missed)
a list maker
wishing my house was more entertaining friendly
not particularly a good cook, but would like to be
a dog lover
very sentimental
a cloud gazer
intrigued by the paranormal
a collector of holiday decorations, crafting supplies, and dishes
a twinkle light supporter
a believer in Santa Clause and fairies
trying really hard to eat healthier
a beach and water lover
a person who needs alone time but also loves being around friends
a dragonfly lover
a journal writer
a music lover and chair dancer
not a hot weather lover
still living in our starter home 22 years later (yikes!)
a farmer's market shopper
addicted to Spider Solitaire
a parasailing wannabe
trying to be more understanding and patient towards my teen-age daughter
...glad I did this- thanks for the idea Relyn!!!
Why don't you play along?

6 comments:

Laura said...

Now I see why we are friends....so much in common!!!

Susan Tuttle said...

you are beautiful:)

beth said...

I just loved getting to know you better...and I am many of those things, too !

no wonder I like you so much :)

Michelle said...

WOW....what a wonderful list! I got to know you so quickly. :) What is Spider Solitaire? :)

xoxo

Michelle

Rebecca said...

Hello
That was quite a list.. very fun.
And I understand the spider solitaire!
Blessings
Rebecca

Relyn Lawson said...

bibliophile! How could I have missed that!!