September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer."-
Helen Hunt Jackson
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE fall (like probably a million times and then some, right!)? This is my absolute favorite time of year! In the last week or so the weather in Chicago has been unbelievably autumnal- beautiful sunny days in the 70's and chilly nights. Throw in the full moon that is out and I am in heaven!
This morning was sunny and somewhat foggy as I drove to school at 6:45. I stopped a couple of places to take the following pictures and some were taken as I drove and some as I was stopped at lights. I was in a good mood for the rest of the day from all I saw on my way in to work. Enjoy~
9 comments:
Wow! You have quite an enchanting ride to work! Love the pics! Fall is my favorite too!
patti...these are the best photos you have ever taken....
I just love them...that fog is wonderful and your backdrops are amazing !!!
like fairy tale
I love fall too. What a wonderful post! Glad I stopped in.
Hugs, G
Patti, these are magical! Magical! Not only are you fabulous with words, but you have quite the eye!
Hope you're enjoying Fall :) I'm SO jealous!! Still triple digits here......{sigh}
Denise
I love Fall too!!! I hope you are happily back to school and all is well and good with you! Your photos are marvelous! And how can you go wrong with Julie Andrews greeting your visitors with that Happy Song. Many Blessings Friend,
kt
PS ~ I have searched high and low and cannot locate your address. I know I have it somewhere but please send it again to me so I can send you your collage sheets.
XO
Patti
Your photos are amazing!!! I forwarded them to Kaitlyn..... she loves photography too. So many gifts and talents.....thanks for sharing!
Mary Lou
Patti,
Did your goodies make it to you safely??
Enjoy your Holiday weekend :)
Denise
OH so very lovely. That barn that's barely glimpsed through the fog is making me swoon.
Post a Comment