There's something so magical about Christmas in the city. I've never been to Chicago, but have been in NYC at Christmastime, the Christmas spirit is amazing!
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, Patti, with all best for the New Year! Enjoy!
Awww, Patti, I can't wait to go downtown! We have family coming to town this week and we're going downtown on Saturday. You got some great shots! May you have a Merry Christmas with your family!
I love these peeks at your Christmas. And Sloane is swooning over your American Girl images. In case I don't get by here tomorrow, and of course, it is highly unlikely, it being Christmas day and all. I wanted to wish you the happiest, the merriest, the laughingest Christmas you've ever enjoyed. Merry Christmas, my friend.
American Girl doll store? Lucky!!! I love those two pictures. Especially of the window. I went to that store, too and got my American Girl doll, Josephina.
11 comments:
There's something so magical about Christmas in the city. I've never been to Chicago, but have been in NYC at Christmastime, the Christmas spirit is amazing!
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, Patti, with all best for the New Year! Enjoy!
thanks for taking me shopping...and the best part, I didn't spend a dime :)
Awww, Patti, I can't wait to go downtown! We have family coming to town this week and we're going downtown on Saturday. You got some great shots! May you have a Merry Christmas with your family!
Gorgeous photos!!!!!!!! Makes me want to get on a train and go downtown right now!!!
Merry Christmas Patti!
I love these pictures.
There is so much to take in here in the city. Thanks for the tour. Merry Christmas.
I love these peeks at your Christmas. And Sloane is swooning over your American Girl images. In case I don't get by here tomorrow, and of course, it is highly unlikely, it being Christmas day and all. I wanted to wish you the happiest, the merriest, the laughingest Christmas you've ever enjoyed. Merry Christmas, my friend.
American Girl doll store? Lucky!!! I love those two pictures. Especially of the window. I went to that store, too and got my American Girl doll, Josephina.
I know we were there on the same day and I saw that girl with the choclate tour sign as well :-))) We must have been really close by!
I looked at the window at American Girl and felt sad as my almost little teen is not interested in it anymore...time sure does fly :-(
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the photos of Michigan Ave.!!! I felt like I was there with you....
Love Love Love our city!!!!
Post a Comment