Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Wish For YOU!







Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
From now on
our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yule-tide gay
From now on
our troubles will be miles away

Here were are as in olden days
happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
gather near to us once more

Through the years we all will be together
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
And have yourself a merry little Christmas
~~ Ralph Blane~~~



From OUR House to YOURS....



























May all your Christmas Dreams come true and may you always feel like it is Forever Christmas Eve....

"...and we heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight...Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a good -night..."






8 comments:

Jim said...

Merry Christmas, Patti! My wish is for your house to have a merry one too!
And that the coming year will be soooooooo good to/for you!
..

Anonymous said...

Patti,

Just got home from work......

WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS THE BEST HONESTLY.

MAY 2010 BE A WONDERFUL YEAR FOR YOU AND YOURS!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP IT'S TRULY APPRECIATED!

SINCERAMENTE,

ANGELICA TORREZ

SandyCarlson said...

Wishing you a very merry Christmas, my friend. Your home is beautiful.

Keke said...

Dear Patti,
Merry Christmas, I love your pics! I wish for you a warm hearth and a house filled with all the love in the world! Blessings & XO Keke

Susan Tuttle said...

A Merry, Merry Christmas to you dear Patti:)))

xo

Laura said...

I am visiting you the day after...your house looks so wonderful!!! And do I spy Muffy VanderBear ornaments??? So cute!!!

Looking forward to spending time together in 2010!!!!

love
laura

Jon Lee said...

Patti, Your home is beautiful.

Relyn Lawson said...

I've said it before, but I do love the peeks you give us into your lovely home.