gathered memories
to comb through and untangle
on a winter's day
vividly recall
re-live, re-examining
look for things I missed
to comb through and untangle
on a winter's day
vividly recall
re-live, re-examining
look for things I missed
This week's prompt is "comb" over at OSI. I posted this week only because I haven't missed a week in 2 almost 2 years! I am on Christmas break this week and last and have been having a hard time finding time to visit the computer, so I apologize if I have not commented on your posts, but it IS on my agenda when I can get some down time to do so! I am almost (I said almost) looking forward to going back to school and getting back into routine. I need a break from Break!!!! Have a great end to 2010!!
ALSO- if ANYONE knows how I can make my picture at the top in the header smaller, could you PLEASE let me know? I am using the watermark template and whenever I preview the picture it looks fine and then it is huge when it is applied to the blog (and that is after checking the box- shrink to fit) I am stumped, stymied, and stuck about what to do, so any suggestions would be helpful!!! Thanks so much!!!
7 comments:
I don't know how you get it any smaller, but it is a beautiful winter scene! Hope your new year is a great one!
Your words need to be in print!
Hope you are enjoying your break; had a lovely Christmas and are on your way to a fabulous New Year!!
Denise
This is good Patti.. liked it..it becomes essential some times to comb through..
Have a lovely year ahead..
Look forward to your visit to may page to see what happens with my COMB..
Very nice one Patti.
Patti....
have a wonderful new 2011... may it be grand for all of us...
angie
Very good use of the prompt..
Loved the haikus..
Happy New Year :)
Great words. Sadly I can't help with the pic. I'm not the most technical blogger around :-)
Post a Comment