Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!






Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
From now onour troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yule-tide gay
From now on our troubles will be miles away
Here were are as in olden days happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us gather near to us once more
Through the years we all will be together
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now


My wishes for you on this Holiday is...wherever you are, whatever you do - may you be surrounded with a sense of peace and contentment and be able to capture the child-like wonder and excitement and magic of truly believing in the season and all of its gifts~~~

Merry Christmas to ALL and to all...a Good-Night!!!

The images are from a cd that I own, so PLEASE feel free to copy and use them if you would like!! Enjoy!





8 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

Merry Christmas, Patti! Thank you!

Your visit to my page is due..my wish is placed there too!

Rita said...

I love all the pictures! They make you feel childlike! Can't wait to see my grandchildren in the morning with the wonderment in their eyes! Patti, have a wonderful Christmas!

Evalinn said...

That´s beautiful, Merry Christmas!

JUST ME said...

Patti,

Wishing you the best holiday ever - that is my heart felt wish to you and your family.... May 2011 be the best for all of us....

Peace -

Angelica

Relyn Lawson said...

Hello, dear heart. I have missed you, too. Teaching is SO BUSY in December,isn't it? I'm looking forward to the quiet time of winter when we can get all caught up with each other.

It's Christmas morning and we are having a lull while we prepare Christmas dinner. I wanted to stop by and wish you the merriest of Christmases. May you and your family enjoy laughter, love and peace. May you feel all the love that we feel for you. May you truly know you are blessed. Sending you much love! ~ Relyn

Jim said...

Hi Patti. I do hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I like your CD (album?) pictures. It looks like the CD was of songs for children?

We traveled to Orange, Texas, today. Our son-in-law's parents invited us. We had a delicious chicken/sausage gumbo his mom made. The kids preceded us this morning there after spending a few days here.

Tonight Mrs. Jim and I are floundering around the house which is pretty lonesome.
..

eyeography said...

Merry Christmas... :)
Hope you had a beautiful day...
Awesome pictures these are...Thanks for sharing... :)

mlu said...

Love the pictures~memories of childhood Christmases.
Once again, blasted your playlist music on Christmas morning! Thanks so much!