I love that word- the way it looks and sounds. Yes, that is a real word-no- I did not make up it up. You can find out what it really means here. So THAT word seems to totally fit where I am at, not medically speaking, but both in my Life in general, and in my Summer as well (as my summer vacation has hit its zenith and on it's way back down toward the school side). Since it is the MIDDLE of July and one of my summer goals was to get back into blogging, I thought this was a good day to do it on.
I know I have been out of the Blogging World for a bit; and I have missed it. Life has thrown our family some sadness in the way of some unexpected deaths; a lot to deal with in a short time. Also my daughter graduated high school and I swear it was over a month long celebration (affectionately known around here as Graduationapalooza). We STILL haven't been able to fit her party in due to other conflicts, but it is finally next weekend.
I had/have a lot to say and post and a ton of pictures to go with, but I have struggled in which direction to take my blog. Is it a poetry blog, a photography blog, a stitching blog? I know I have some friends who have been overheard saying they don't want to be bogged down with other details of life- they just want to see what they come there to see... But I am thinking...this blog is for me- to chronicle my thoughts, activities, memories, images... a visual journal. That is originally what I set out to do when I started it 5 years ago and it will continue to be a pot-pourri of all things that I love and am interested in. So... I am back and will attempt to be back a bit more consistently. I have missed blogging and I have missed YOU!!! Have a wonderful day; see you soon!!!!
4 comments:
Missed you, Patti. So glad that you're back.
Linda
Welcome back!! Glad to read your post.....I think that your blog should definitely, first and foremost, be for you. For chronicling what you want to talk about, what you are interested in (all of it!). There is no reason you cannot blog about all of it. Love to read everything you write and show!
Looking forward to sharing thoughts
with you here.
Thanks again Patti. I look forward to being a follower...if I can just figure out how to do that... keep on writing girl!
Yay, you're back. YAY YAY YAY!!!!
Since you asked, I say - be you. You are not one dimensional and neither should your blog be one dimensional. More of you, that's what I want. More of sweet, creative you.
Post a Comment