This is a peek into how I decorate for Christmas and some of my favorite decorations...

This little tree in the dining room has ONLY ornaments from my parents' tree from the 1950's and 1960's. I love how delicate these old ornaments are. The tree skirt is a vintage lace tablecloth.



This little wire tree on our sideboard is also in the dining room and holds my little Christopher
Radko ornaments on it.

I love this lace snowflake panel that hangs in the side window in the dining room- it's so pretty lit up and twinkling.
4 comments:
Love seeing all your gorgeous decorations Patti!!!! I especially love the tree with your parents ornaments on it! I am thinking of you and sending warm wishes your way as you navigate this first Christmas without your Mom. I hope you feel surrounded by love and friendship.
I will try to get the book in the mail to you this week!!!!! I am a terrible procrastinator, but I will put this on my to do list cause I want you to have it for Christmas. I know you will be off for a few days and you might have time to read it!
love
laura
I have some vintage ornaments on our tree that were my Grandmothers. I just love the colors, glitter and how delicate they are!
Your decorations are lovely and your blog header picture is wonderful! Great picture by your daughter!!
Very festive decorations! I love your blog design -- especially the way the main part of your blog is transparent and scrolling.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your verbs!
Susan
Patti, WOW, you are so very creative and inspirational! I am in tears as I look at and listen to the beautiful music you set this all to! thanks for sharing with me!
I pray for you and your family during this first Christmas without your mom!
I am so grateful we are reconnected my friend! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Love, Suz
Post a Comment