The presents are wrapped and all ready to go
And outside my window is rain, sleet, and snow
The tree is all lit, some presents are under
What's under the wrapping we all begin to wonder!
Some candles are lit- it's all comfy and cozy
I'm so relaxed I'm starting to get dozey...
But, I'm ready for Christmas, so I'll do what I like most
Take some pictures and write a Christmas Eve post:
My wish for you, my friends, far and near
Is a Happy Holiday Season and New Year filled with cheer
Wherever you celebrate and whatever you do~
I wish love and peace for your family and you
For this Christmas all is calm, all is bright
Believe your dreams will come true on this Christmas Eve night
Believe your dreams will come true on this Christmas Eve night
I hope your holidays are filled with all things good and fine
And best wishes for you and yours in 2009!
Love,
Patti
6 comments:
Merry Christmas Patti! I love your poem....it says everything there is to say about Christmas. Glad we got to know each other this year!!!
love
laura
Patti,
I second Laura! Great poem! I hope you are doing well today - Christmas day. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. I hope you are doing well.
Stay cozy and yes take a dosey.
love, Angelica
Merry Christmas to you Patti. I hope your day was filled with Christmas delight.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
This is delightful!! Merry Christmas, dear one. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too Patti! What a darling posting! xo rachel
great poem and pictures to fill us in on all that was going on at your house !!
{and your theory on aspirin...I couldn't agree more}
Post a Comment