
Our nativity set is a
Fontanini one given to us by a family friend for our wedding. Through the years we have added some other pieces. It resides on a shelf on the way down from upstairs

This little snowflake tree is at the top of the stairs. The holly tree skirt was latch
hooked by my dad. the three little stockings are in memory of our three dogs who are gone. Two of them were cross- stitched by a friend with the dogs' names on them.

I found these glass sweater, mitten, and hat ornaments a few years ago and they are perfect for this tree which stays up all winter long. The angel at the top of the tree was crocheted by a friend's mom.
2 comments:
I'll have to photograph my Fontanini (or should I say Sloane's) to show you. I still really, really want some camels.
Patti,
Look at you!
All decorated for Christmas.
You go Patti.
I am on my way back to your pictures to look at all your decor again.
Have a good week at school. Are you on vacation starting next Monday? My boys are.
Peace to you,
Angelica
Post a Comment