
As the old year rolls out and the new year rolls in, I want to wish everyone a safe, and Happy New Year!! Personally, I am happy to see 2008 go- too much sadness in friends' lives as well as my own. A highlight of this past year though is the world of blogging that I have discovered and all of the friendships and inspiration that have been a result. For that I am very grateful!!! I am looking toward 2009 and am glad of the opportunities and freshness that a new year represents.
May your 2009 be filled with unlimited possibilities and good fortune!!!

5 comments:
May you have a wonderful new year.
Happy new year, dear one. Know that my thoughts and wishes are with you. May you find many reasons for joy this year. May your memories be sweet and your friendships true. Much love, Relyn
Hi Patti, So glad to have met you this past year! Wishing you many blessings for the coming New Year! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
PS...enjoyed the tour of house below! :)
Patti,
Hello! I hope you are doing well. Happy New year to you.
May 2009 be a fantastic year for you and your loved ones.
peace to YOU!
Angelica
this church is beautiful....it makes for a fabulous banner !!!
happy new year to you !!!
Post a Comment