Patti, these pictures are absolutely stunning; especially your church!!! Where is that church? Gorgeous. I am still attempting to get the book in the mail to you. Procrastination thy name is Laura. Mike and I just got back from a visit to the new Barnes and Noble at Oak Brook. It is a wonder to behold!
3 comments:
Patti, these pictures are absolutely stunning; especially your church!!! Where is that church? Gorgeous. I am still attempting to get the book in the mail to you. Procrastination thy name is Laura. Mike and I just got back from a visit to the new Barnes and Noble at Oak Brook. It is a wonder to behold!
Oh aren't ice storms breathtakingly amazing!Your pictures are wonderful. Be safe! xo rachel
It looks likea winter wonderland there.I am going to try to follow the simple abundance books in 2009.Do you want to join me?
Post a Comment