The following pictures are from my neighborhood, which is a mix of older cape cods and more turn -of -the- century farmhouses, as well as some Victorian style houses.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
One of my favorite things to do ever is to drive around and look at houses- the styles, porches, and decorations, so when the holidays roll around I love to just wander around through the towns and look at all the houses wearing their holiday finery. I am usually drawn to the older, more interesting homes. For me, a bigger house isn't always the cutest one, nor are flashier decorations the ones that interest me. Here are some of my favorite houses- many are pretty simple, but I still consider them very festive. By the way, it's hard to inconspicuous taking a picture from the street in a red jeep!!!
The following pictures are from my neighborhood, which is a mix of older cape cods and more turn -of -the- century farmhouses, as well as some Victorian style houses.

The following pictures are from my neighborhood, which is a mix of older cape cods and more turn -of -the- century farmhouses, as well as some Victorian style houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello, lovely to have "found" you :0
I agree your daughters pic is amazing!
i also love the shots of the architecture you have shown on your blog post :)
I too love to drive around and look at houses -- i love the old quaint ones with small façades. You have captured some beauties here.
Happy New Year!
Susan
xo
so wonderful to find you had visited me and left such encouragement in your comments...please know that i do indeed hope to return...and offer the invitation to you as well...
once you post again, please feel free to let me know, i certainly would like to read and comment :)
Dear Patti
This Blog is beautiful!
Thank you for the lovely moments.
I wish you and Lisa and your families my BEST wishes for a Happy New Year!
We are going to the mountains, we'll see...it's VERY cold here now! I hope I can make it!
Lots of love
Roberta
OH!! I want to live in your neighborhood. I live in a 10 year old neighborhood, but I still love walking among the houses and imagining all the lives going on behind the curtains. We have a favorite neighborhood we drive to and spend hours walking in. Sometimes that's our entire date.
Post a Comment