Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!!! (OSI)

The prompt this week at OSI is "aura." Please visit the site and see how others interpreted this prompt! I apologize for not doing a lot of blog visiting last week, but I will be catching up with it this week!!!






Spring's aura shines with
shades of butterflies and blooms
colors of rebirth



*******************************************


a foggy morning
the sun's aura starts to glow
through the murky haze



Thanks for all the great comments- they are really appreciated! Have a wonderful week!

19 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Your words and photos were so soothing and beautiful...as well as the music!

zoya gautam said...

so beautiful ..

many thanks patti ..

Geraldine Helen said...

What a great big beautiful welcome to spring. Loved it!

Joanne said...

I love that sun breaking through the fog and tree branches. What a beautiful image! Happy Spring to you ...

anthonynorth said...

Lovely words for beautiful pictures.

Marinela said...

The pictures are really gorgeous,thanks for sharing :)

Tammie Lee said...

both poems hold the spirit of spring and I enjoyed them very much. Married with your wonderful photos makes it all so complete.

SandyCarlson said...

I love those colors--and the haze through which it often comes.

Mojo said...

Wonderfully captured, in word and image.

Beth P. said...

Really sweet and lovely! Thank you--

Quiet Paths said...

I really, really liked this piece Patti - the wholeness of it! Thank you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tumblewords: said...

How wonderfully you've woven the prompt into lovely words! Beautiful photos, as well.

CathyR said...

Great photos, Patti! Hey, I was just catching up on your blog and saw Easter Peep - I just framed that one for a customer. YOu should stop by and see it before she picks it up! It is lovely! Looking forward to Sunday!

Amity said...

beautiful thoughts of spring
written through a lovely haiku
that came with awesome spring pics
what more can u ask for?

I like it Patti!

Loch Rob said...

Two of my favorite things. Subtle hews of springtime and the obscure, hidden nature of a foggy morning.

Nice photos in between too!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, your photography and poems make me yearn for spring. We had snow this morning.

Relyn Lawson said...

You are an incredible photographer, my friend. INCREDIBLE!!! These images are making me swoon!