
So....here in IL we have had 2...yes 2 days of sunshine in a row! Whoo Hoo! Like a sunflower, I find myself turning toward the sun and mentally "expanding" and trying to soak up the much needed light and energy. Just that amount has made me believe that there is Hope. Hope that with Daylight Savings Time looming next weekend, I will have more physical and mental energy...Hope that there is grass still under all the leftover snow and slush..Hope for some much needed outdoor time and adventures...Hope that the severe negativity in my work place will dissipate as winter disappears...Hope that the struggles that some of my friends have been going through will disappear as well or will become more manageable for them to deal with..Hope that the springtime will arrive some time SOON!
7 comments:
Hope for future fun!!!! I am right there with you!
is this sun for us a gift or what ?
loving it !!!!
I am looking so forward to some SUN... Enjoy yours!
Patti,
YAY FOR US... the sun is out......
At least for me it's like a vitamin.
I am taking early off of work today again... yes again so that I can get out and enjoy that sun.
Hope you had a great week.
Angelica
I am happy you got to enjoy the sun! And that picture with the boats is too dreamy for words!
Happy almost Spring!
I am so excited for Spring to get here. I want to finish painting the outside trim on my home and I need Spring to do it. Go Spring!
Oh those images. Those wonderful photographs! That second one needs to be framed. Amazing!
Post a Comment