No, I have not seen the movie...I barely know what the word means...yet...here is my interpretation for the OSI prompt "Avatar" because...I have NOT skipped a week of prompts for OSI since I started this in January 2009.
Amongst the
Virtual world that is Cyberspace
Avatars roam and exist
To create their own world
And pull us in to their
Reality
Amongst the
Virtual world that is Cyberspace
Avatars roam and exist
To create their own world
And pull us in to their
Reality
Please join the other poets at OSI to see how they interpreted this prompt!
10 comments:
Wow! A very clever acrostic and congrats on your 'stick-to-it-iveness'. :) I haven't seen the movie, either, and can't imagine that I will.
You've nailed that one. Nicely done.
Now that's a great acrostic. And, me neither. I haven't seen the movie. It looks terrible, in fact.
I really like this! You are such a good writer and so deep!
Very nice job! Perfectly executed, and such a surprise given your disclaimer. :)
I have no idea about the movie, but I do know the fictions that online avatars become can create a lot of chaos. Nicely done, friend.
Oh Patti, for those roaming avatars, I would hide if I saw one coming. Wouldn't you?
I like your acrostic. They are fun aren't they?
I still don't like the purple stick legged avatar that wordpress has assigned me, along with hundreds of thousand others.
I am glad you liked Tin Man and me as my hand picked avatar. A while back I got tired of my self portrait drawing.
Congrats on the steady OSI. I missed last week (unless I make one catch-up and date it for last week). I had 87, starting with 6/29/08. I think one week in Septemeber '08 I missed.
..
Enoy your ladies' visit to Galena. Although I don't have much time out except for golf with the guys I do believe women need that.
Our younger daughter, Karen (check other blog), belongs to a 'book club' with a group of old girl friends. No one reads the book for the month but they do meet at a restaurant once a month in the evenings to chit chat.
..
This is simply the most typical definition of avatar....:)
My kids love to create their own avatars in many ways!
Very clever!
I still haven't seen the movie, and probably won't until my grandsons bring it on DVD.
Well done. It does seem like a parallel world sometimes.
Post a Comment