Recipe for a Great Weekend~
2 dogs
bikes
games
movies
husband who went up earlier to get things done
bottle of wine for the sunset on the beach
cross stitch bag
books and magazines to read
sunscreen
cozy sweatshirt for chilly nights
ingredients for s'mores for the bonfire
snacks
papers to grade and supply list order (boo)
camera
1 week closer to Summer Vacation (whoo hoo!)
friend for Molly
All of this equals the potential for a wonderful weekend getaway back up to the Lake! Looking forward to getting back into Summer Mode!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
7 comments:
I'd LOVE to try your "recipe"!
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!
Denise
WoNdeRfuLL recipe my dear! Hope your weekend is soo very filled with happy moments! Loving wishes always! ~ Katie
Great recipe, I'll add one ingredient ... the beautiful front porch :)
Happy holiday weekend!
Enjoy your holiday and the comfort..doing what you wish to..
Check out this great recipe today everyone
http://www.ehow.com/how_6040969_bake-cod.html
oh wow!!! That sounds perfect!!!! I know you are having fun!!!! Am I right that you cannot go to The Needle on Tuesday? My Mom is going to come with me.
Great Recipe for a wonderful time to be had by all......
Post a Comment