Friday, January 23, 2009
After a VERY long short week in which there was so much going on and after coming home 14 hours after I left this morning, this is about all I am up to for Blogland tonight. I have seen this "tag" game circulating around and more recently on Beth's site and Michelle's site you go into your 4th photo file and pick the 4th picture and tell about it, so... every year, usually after Christmas I have a group of teachers over for a White Elephant/ Lame Gift exchange. We really have a great time- lots of laughs, stories...because at that time we have not seen each other for about a week and there's SO much to talk about and catch up on. Anyway- every year I usually take pictures of our rooms before people come so I can kind of remember what I do with all my decorations each year. To make a long story short- this is a corner of our kitchen before the party- I was playing with the settings which is why the weird exposure and light. Consider yourself "tagged" to post your fourth picture of the fourth photo file if you want to play along. Happy Friday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad you played (I'm catching up on my blogs!). That is such a great idea of taking pictures of your decor so you can remember. I might have to start taking pictures of everything these days. My memory is going, ugh!
Post a Comment