
Monday, January 12, 2009
Last Saturday, January 3, we had the opportunity to go and see the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. Even though it was after Christmas and some of their songs are Christmasy, it was still an amazing experience! The group has such high energy and were literally all over the arena! We had 3rd row seats and just had the best time! Band members would come over and interact with us as they bounced from one side of the stage to the other. This was the third time we have seen this group in concert and it will not be the last! I just have to share these pictures with you because my daughter Molly took them. Like I said, the energy of the group was amazingly high and with the lights and the lasers and the pyrotechnics, I think Molly got some AMAZING shots!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW! Looks like an amazing time. Great shots!
Holly
Hi Patti,
AWESOME Pictures!!! You guys had really Great seats. THanks for sharing:)
Laurie
Hi Patti, Great pictures! Looks like an amazing and electrifying concert! :) ~hugs, Rhonda
WOW oh WOW....I feel like I was right there with you !!!
That looks so totally fun. Glad you got to go! And Patti, thank you for visiting me and leaving comments. You are so sweet. xo rachel
I was just thinking how much that looked like a rock concert. Such fun.
Post a Comment