This next card I actually did make-and of course ended up ordering the stamp set because it was just so cute! It's so easy to get carried away with all the paper, sets, templates...and of course the free Sale-a-Bration sets (which I ended up "earning" 3 of...glad Mike doesn't read this). Can't wait to get all the stuff!!!
Since everyone does tend to overachieve a little bit in our group, we always come away with lots of beautifully creative cards. Here are a sampling of what was made. Talent abounds with this group!
Julie gave me an early birthday present; a bag filled with vintage images, labels, cards, and embellishments. How fun!!!!
Our next swap theme is collage and polka dots, so I rummaged in my stuff today and came up with the images in the picture below. I wonder what they will end up turning into? So, if you are ever in the neighborhood, I have plenty of card stock, adhesives and glitter and the Cuttlebug is always plugged in and ready to go (lol), so please stop by so we can "play" and create!
6 comments:
what a great time...I love those stampin up get-togethers and am overdue to go to one !!!
Oh how fun! Looks like a very creative bunch :)
If I lived in IL, I'd be comin' over to play!
Denise
so do tell when is your birthday???? I would love to know. Also I mailed your box and hopefully it should get to you today or at least that is what they told me at the post office.
I hope you are doing wonderful and what fun. Look at all those cards. I actually am going to have to get rid of alot of my art supplies rubber stamps and all. No room Patti.... I won't get rid of everything, but maybe some of my rubber stamps that I bought years ago and never really used.
You take care of yourself and I will write to you soon.
Angelica
Thanks for such a nice post, Patti. You know I have loads of fun getting together with your group! I love to look at all the cards you guys come up with--great stuff!
Looks like a festive time! I know about getting carried away ~ done that before! Your friends sound wonderfully creative! Blessings, Katie
Patti - Those cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am just amazed at all of your talents! You should be proud.
Post a Comment