We are off to Michigan this afternoon once Molly gets back from soccer! This is the first time I am getting a chance to get up there since last October. Mike has been up there the last few weekends cleaning and painting the porch but I haven't had the chance yet to go and I'm looking forward to the coziness of it. We are still able to bring the dogs until late June, so they are coming with too! My craft bag is packed- cross- stitch and some beading, my book I am currently reading (The People of the Book) is packed as is my camera- Mike's at the store getting some groceries - so we are almost good to go. We keep lots of movies, games and puzzles up there so I think we are set in the leisure department. The boat is staying home- it will be going in the next couple of weeks (I'll believe it when I see it!). Even though we will be home tomorrow late afternoon in time for 3 friends' daughters' graduation parties (!) this is perfect timing. School is over for Molly until summer school in 2 weeks and I have virtually nothing that has to be done so it is a good time to veg and just be. The perfect prelude to my summer vacation!
How did you spend your time this weekend?
9 comments:
Oh Patti have a wonderful and relaxing time!! How fun. I love road trips. :)
I know what those weekend cottages do a person's soul....enjoy every soothing moment of your time there !!
It looks so peaceful in your photos - the perfect place to "just be." Enjoy!
Nice snaps. Have a wonderful time in your vacation
What a wonderful way to spend the weekend! -- hope you had a special time:)
Sounds like you had a great time Patti. What a wonderful place to hang out and relax!
Angie
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I am so excited for you and this perfect end to a loooooong school year. enjoy. Oh, yes. Enjoy every minute of it. I'll be thinking of you.
Fab way to spend the weekend. Happy summer to you. xo Joan
Your photos are really wonderful.
Post a Comment