The above was made over my break when I was playing around in Scrapblog. There are lots of cool things you can do on the site and the majority of it is free!!!
Oh, I love your list. LOVE IT!! A few of my favorite wintertime favorites:
snow days, the way Sloane always gets foam on her nose when drinking hot chocolate, long walks and being able to see my breath, the crunch of icy snow under my boots, a fire, family read aloud in front of said fire...
winter is a lovely time, you tell this in so many ways.
I love the quality of the air, meals with friends, walks in the snow under a full moon, skiing through the woods, tracking animals in the snow, hot tea and soup, snowflakes in all their many forms. I simply love winter!
Patti, we don't have a lot of REALLY cold weather here in east Texas, but it has been really cold this year. So I have just snuggled up under a cozy lap quilt and enjoyed being in a warm home!
9 comments:
not another site to check out....my butt will never be the same now that I spend all my time sitting on it...
love love love reading all the yummies that make you feel good...
I love wintertime, and for just about all the reasons you listed on your charming creation! Best wishes for an inspiring year :)
This looks like fun. I will have to check it out.
Jon Lee
coming home from work, getting into P.J., and under the covers to get warm again!!!!
Oh, I love your list. LOVE IT!! A few of my favorite wintertime favorites:
snow days, the way Sloane always gets foam on her nose when drinking hot chocolate, long walks and being able to see my breath, the crunch of icy snow under my boots, a fire, family read aloud in front of said fire...
winter is a lovely time, you tell this in so many ways.
I love the quality of the air, meals with friends, walks in the snow under a full moon, skiing through the woods, tracking animals in the snow, hot tea and soup, snowflakes in all their many forms. I simply love winter!
So much warmth in the winter. Gorgeous! Thank you for taking the chill out of my day.
Patti, we don't have a lot of REALLY cold weather here in east Texas, but it has been really cold this year. So I have just snuggled up under a cozy lap quilt and enjoyed being in a warm home!
PS: I love your list, though!
Post a Comment