
How come in the morning the day seems so bright and full of promise- which it usually ends up being?! I have such high hopes and lofty ideas about how to spend the time that I have at home at night. I usually plan on working on a project, blogging, blog visiting, reading, cross stitching or even tackling the huge pile of IEPS and school work that screams for attention. But instead, end up like the cartoon- kind of losing my batteries and everything that goes with it and basically totally running out of energy and momentum by about 7:30. I hate it! I finally get home and can relax and do something I want to do and I don't have the energy, focus, or passion left to carry it through. It is so frustrating! Anyway- I apologize for not getting around to visit your blogs- I promise that I will when I stop feeling like how Abbey looks in the picture below.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. I have my Ott light set up so that I can cross stitch after work and so far.....nothing. I give it all at work and then when I get home I have nothing left for my husband, house or passions. The only good thing about it is I have the energy to read in bed.
Maybe it's the time of year too, when it just feels good to relax in the comfort of home. And by relax, I mean the same way Abbey is!
I think it is the time of year :-(
At least we have stitching nights twice a month where we are a bit more active LOL
See you next Tuesday!
Oh Patti, that is me. I always think that when I come home I will do so much, but I end up too tired to tackle much. I think teaching is exhausting many days. Don't you?
Oh Patti, you have miles of career woman standing right there beside you feeling exactly the same! And you my friend have probably the most noble but oh so challenging and hardest career in the world! I know it can be rewarding, but I have had many teacher friends over the years and I stand in awe. It's one thing to do 9 to 5. It's quite another to inspire the bright minds of our future...day in and day out no matter how you feel...I'm sure you don't get told enough, but thank you for all you do...not just in being a great friend and mother and wife, but for every child's life you touch you change the world...yes, if you can't tell I feel very passionate about this subject...I think all teachers should get a noble peace prize...I'm not joking...So don't beat yourself up too much, come home from work, jump into jammies and give yourself permission to love and take care of yourself. Sleep sweet dear friend. XO Keke
I know how you feel. Right now, I know. Thank you for saying it.
you are not alone....nope, not at all !
I'm right there with you for now...but come summer, I'm energized again and running around like that little pink bunny :)
Cute doggy. :)
Nice post.
when I feel like that, fresh air and a walk brings me back to life. Perhaps the spirit of winter hibernation is visiting you.
Nobody argued with you, Patti. I won't either! I do feel like I have a little bit more energy with my new stent (yesterday) to my left kidney.
But that won't last. Adi doesn't get on the couch but she has a bed rdight beside it. And spends a lot of time there too.
..
Post a Comment