Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scenes From the CHA Show

Last week,Chicago was fortunate to be able to host the CHA trade show once again. This year, as last year, in addition to only being open to retailers for the first few days for new products, guest appearances, and demos, the show was open to the public for 2 days as well! My friend Holly was able to attend the show as a retailer and then also invited me to go back with her on Fri. Whoo Hoo! It was so exciting- really like a kid in a candy store! What I LOVED about it were that so many different crafts and interests were represented. There were make and takes (many free) ALL over the place- impossible to hit and see them all- but what we did do were awesome! There were row after row of booths- lots to see and hear about- a great time- after- we were totally "spent!"










































6 comments:

Jon Lee said...

Patti, Thanks for the great pictures. That sounds like a wonderful time. There are so many booths! I can imagine how tiring that would be, but a fun day.

Rita said...

Looks like some pretty kool stuff there. Hope you had a wonderful time!

beth said...

wow....what a dream to attend that show !....did you see any celebs from the craft world ?

Tumblewords: said...

Oh, what fun that must have been! I'd love to see a place like that!!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh how fun! I LOVE going to those shows.....it's been awhile now ;)

Back to school for us on Monday! Can't believe it!

Enjoy the rest of your week :)
Denise

Relyn Lawson said...

Lucky, lucky you. I'm pretty jealous at the moment.