Sunday, April 12, 2009




After a couple of days of being really busy with some really fun things (more on that in a later post), we don't have to be anywhere until 2:00, so I am looking forward to a little downtime - which I hope you can find as well. It is sunny here- actually 2 days in a row, so that is a real good thing. Can this really be the start is Spring?!!!

almost daffodils
survived the winter weather
to grow and bloom once more


Lady and Abby out looking for the Easter Bunny! Luckily they didn't find him!




I hope that however you celebrate today that you have a wonderful time doing it! And dare I say it...Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Look at those cuties!!!! I just want to kiss the tops of their furry little heads!!!!! Happy Spring!!!

beth said...

I know....under my breath I'm doing the same thing...."happy spring people"....what did you say?....a little louder this time, "happy spring" and now I'll un-cross my fingers and toes !!!!

JUST ME said...

AWWWW Patti,

Look at your babies arent they sooo cute and Happy Easter to you my friend. I am off around 3is today.

Peace to you and I will try to read your blog while I am away.

Take care of yourself!

Angelica

Laura said...

Hey buddy! I will tell you all about the EGA meeting (Embroidery Guild of America) and, of course, should you ever want to go to that or the first Tuesday of the month stitch-in at Inspired Needle just say the word!!!!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Happy Spring ~ Happy Easter ~ And Happy time to yourself! Your dogs are adorable! Have a week filled with blessings!