
Monday, April 6, 2009
Winter's Last Hurrah
This morning I was running late for various reasons and needed to get to school to help conduct an interview for a prospective teacher; the roads were bad because of the snow but I still felt compelled to stop off in one of the many forest preserves on my way to school and take some pictures of the morning. Due to the resurgence of Winter last night and during the night, the trees looked like they were dripping with white icing and the ground had been frosted as well. The little robin I saw told me she was confused and this wasn't what she signed up for as a Harbinger of Spring. Hopefully this will be the last of the snow until next year, but it sure is pretty!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Patti,
I've been wondering... Did you start The History of Love? If yes, do you like it? Oh, I hope you love it!
Also. I am hoping your lovely spring will arrive soon.
has it already melted ?
we only had a tiny bit that blew in so hard that it was impossible for it to stick to anything !
and even though I am SO over snow...your photos were wonderful !!!
Great pix!!! I was wishing I had my camera on the way to work this morning. It was like a beautiful fairyland!!!!!
Beautiful snowy pictures!
Patti,
The photos are beautiful! Almost doesn't look real! I'm certain though, that you are ready for spring as I read through your last post :)
Wishing you some sunshine :) and will gladly send it your way!
Denise
Wow! I can see why you stopped and took these pictures! Even though we shouldn't have this snow, it really is pretty (but Spring flowers would be prettier, lol!).
Oh it looks so serene. :)
Post a Comment